Wednesday, January 23, 2008

VOTE FOR "When You Look Me In The Eyes!!!!!"

Don't forget to get the word out to your local radio stations by calling/emailing in & requesting "WYLMITE!!!" Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas posted a Myspace bulletin earlier to remind us all!

&& Mandy reposted a bulletin from the Official JB Street Team, challenging us to get the stations to play "WYLMITE."

I just found a BEHIND-THE-SCENES LOOK into the JB's surprise visit to Grand Prairie last weekend from a radio show called "Kidd Kraddick in the Morning."

Kait & I were just watching the Disney Channel & saw a commercial about the boys! Their OFFICIAL "WYLMITE" video will be premiering right after Minutemen this Friday, January 25th! Once I find that commercial on YouTube, I'll put it on here straightaway!
((I FOUND IT!!))



♥V