Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas
"MET" the Queen of England!


(haha just kidding--It's NOT the real Queen Elizabeth.)

Also, I believe at this moment over in
London the boys are performing their

first UK concert ever! Congratulations
on a very successful day guys!




I hope everyone caught the JB last night on American Idol's Idol Gives Back! They filmed a short segment before they left for the UK. Also I was wondering, did anyone have the opportunity to donate last night? I just wanted to let you know that us at Livin' the Dream: Jonas Style did!



The Camp Rock Soundtrack SONG LIST was released today!!
Check the listings below =]

I Gotta Find You - Shane (Joe)
I Gotta Find You (Reprise) - Shane and Mitchie (Joe & Demi)
We Rock - Camp Rock Cast
Too Cool - Tess (Meaghan)
This is Me - Shane and Mitchie (Joe & Demi)
Music's in My Soul - Connect Three (Jonas Brothers)
This is Real, This is Me - Mitchie (Demi)

Start the Party - Barron (Jman)
Popstar - Tess (Meaghan)
Here we Come - Connect Three (Jonas Brothers)
True - Mitchie (Demi)
Soul Mates - Nate and Caitlyn (Nick & Alyson)



Catch some more behind the scenes look with the JB while they spent time in Chicago for Oprah's taping.






So I was sitting in my Government class this morning reading my Seventeen Magazine when three familiar faces popped up! ;0]




♥V