Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm BACK!

I just want to say, thank goodness I'm home! I have been going crazy not being able to keep up with the Jonas world while I was on break in Florida. You don't know how hard it's been on me, but I am so very sorry that I wasn't able to update as much as I would have liked to. So, here we go, let's get caught up...


As you all knew, the JB's Official UK Myspace is up and running. But, have you seen their new video?



Here is some footage of the KCA's if you didn't happen to catch it. =]





Also, I KNOW you watched the boys perform on ELLEN while she was in Orlando, Florida! ((Unfortunately for me the day it was shown, the cable in my condo in Florida was out!!))










Popstar Magazine is having their annual awards and who's up to win? You guessed it, the Jonas Brothers!! Create a username and password to vote daily, or pick up a copy of the mag at your local store & mail in the ballot!


I know you've been watching the Disney Channel everyday just to see the new 'JB: Living the Dream' commercial. I mean, c'mon, I've been doing it too! ;]



When the boys were on 'DWTS,' the fans were told to calm down. Hehe. This made Joe have a Top 10 Celeb Quote of the Week on PEOPLE.com!


Last Friday the boys were interviewed on MyFoxMilwaukee about Summerfest.


Mexico fans: Don't forget to get your tickets while you can for their April 18th show! The JB posted a blog on Myspace earlier this week to remind you!


Hey, did you ever think you'd check out THE White House page & see our favorite boys on it??? Well now you can!!


Apparently the boys will be making a short appearance on American Idol this upcoming Wednesday, April 9th for the Idol Gives Back episode. Don't forget to tune in at 9pm EST!


I found a video of the boys shooting some sort of promo for their UK Myspace.





♥V