Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
The boys are in Washington D.C. today.

Last night ended the 'Look Me In The Eyes' Tour. The boys' first ever headlining tour is over! I can't believe how fast their journey was... In just a mere 94 days, Kevin, Joseph, and Nicholas will start all over on the 'Burning Up' Tour in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!!! Can you believe that???

Here is a video of the celebration at the end of the show with all of JB, Valora, Rooney, and crew!




I guess Kevin & Joseph pranked Rooney last night! I believe Kevin dressed up in a banana costume while Joseph was a gorilla, and they ran on stage during 'Are You Afraid.' Once I find high quality video I'll upload it!


♥V


***UPDATE AT 1:55pm LA TIME***
I just updated the pictures section of the Myspace. There are now 78 pictures of the Jonas Brothers at the CBS Early Show. Be sure to add us if you're not already friends with us!!



***UPDATE AT 7:35pm LA TIME***
Apparently there was a rumor circulating that Nicholas was in the hospital...? DEFINITELY NOT true! Check out the boys' bulletin that says it's not true.



Remember how I said APRIL 6th would be the WORLD PREVIEW of 'Camp Rock?' See the commercial for the Disney Channel below!