Sunday, March 30, 2008

Congratulations Boys!

Congratulations to Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas for taking home this year's KCA for Favorite Music Group!! I hope you all got a chance to check it out last night. There was even some footage of the boys burping & goofing off for the cameras. =]



Those boys were very busy yesterday! If you happened to have been in Orlando, Florida yesterday morning, you may have gotten a glimpse of their performance on the ELLEN show! Check out Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas riding 'The Hulk' roller coaster at Universal Studios with Ellen herself! The JB episode will be aired on Tuesday.

After performing in Florida, the boys flew out to Los Angeles to accept their KCA!


Our favorite trio have posted a few bulletins in the past few days.

They announced their official first UK tour stop! And another bulletin about the UK show!

Also, the boys were so excited they posted three bulletins yesterday morning about the tickets finally being on sale! #1 #2 #3

There were questions about the lawn seats---check out yet another bulletin by the JB themself.

Are you wanting to buy tickets for the Irvine, California show or Buffalo, New York show? Get the details from the boys.

We all know how much all of us love the Jonas Brothers, and they do too! They had to add a second show for the Madison Square Garden stop yesterday!

Annnnnnd---yes, there are still tickets available, so be sure to check the venues you'd like to see the JB perform at!



Keep an eye out on the Disney Channel for 'Camp Rock' and 'Living the Dream' promos!!! I've seen them at least 4 times today!!!


Did anyone get the chance to grab a pair of tickets to any of the shows for the 'Burning Up' Tour? If so, let us know when & where!


There are MANY articles out there talking about the new tour, but since you all know tickets already went on sale, I won't bother you with posting all of them unless they strike me as unique.


WOW!!! It definitely has been a busy weekend for the boys! I hope they will be able to get the chance to rest one of these days! Thanks for everything you do Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas!



♥ V

I am SO SORRY that I have not been able to update these past two days. I'm finally in Florida but have limited access to a computer so that is why there have been no updates. I have been freaking out about this site nonstop, trust me, just ask Kait!!! =] I will be adding SOOOO many videos and pictures the second I get home. This computer that I'm using won't allow me to.