Tuesday, March 25, 2008

(Joe & Steph--2006)
Official Street Team Leader Steph Gotz passed away this morning. There are no facts to why or how she passed but please continue to keep her family & all of us, her friends, in your prayers.
♥RIP Stephanie, we love you.

A bulletin from the boys about tonight & Steph.




Kevin, Joseph, Nicholas, and the

whole gang will be performing on
'Dancing with the Stars'

TONIGHT on ABC at 8pm EST!!!!


Today was the Team Jonas Pre-Sale for the 'Burning Up' Tour tickets!! Did you buy any tickets today? What date and venue??

Also---Guess who else got tickets??!?!!
Kait will be at the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania show on August 27th! She is a Team Jonas Member, so she got her tickets today!
I, on the other hand, am lucky enough to have a really great friend who shares all these Jonas days with me who got us tickets from her father's company! How lucky was that?! We'll be at the Indianapolis, Indiana show on July 23rd!



The boys posted a Myspace bulletin about the pre-sale this morning.


Orlando, Florida fans: planning on going to the taping of the boys performing on Ellen? Here's the info you'll need!


Need info on the New York State Fair in Syracuse on August 29th? Click here!


If you're attending the Hershey Park, Pennsylvania concert on the 'Burning Up' tour on July 25th, ticket prices have been released!


After performing at the White House yesterday, the JB were leaving Washington from the Washington Dulles Airport when flocking fans & paparazzi spotted them before their departure!
See----even the Jonas family has to go through security!
(But they were allowed to go through employee security to minimize contact with crazy fans! ;])


♥V&K


Just a forewarning:: I will be leaving this Friday, March 28th for Panama City, Florida for my Spring Break. I WILL have access to a computer, but not all of my sources I use to update this site everyday. I will try my hardest to update the best I can on a daily basis as I do now. Please forgive me in advance if it's not up to par next week! On the bright side--if anyone lives in the area & wants to say hey, email me at justlivefortoday@gmail.com or leave me a message on the Myspace & I'll get you my cell number !


***UPDATE AT 3:55pm LA TIME***
The JB posted another bulletin (after the first one about Steph & tonight's show) about today's pre-sales.


I guess before the boys' last show in Jersey over the weekend they tried to grab some gelato in town. Their people called the owner of the shop to warn him & to tell him NOT to tell anyone. Within minutes of Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas' arrival, nearly 300 fans came running! Can't the brothers just eat their ice cream in peace? lol