Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodnight & Goodbye

Hey guys, I have some really exciting & some really bad news all in the same. For the past two months or so, I've actually had the opportunity to work for the Jonas Brothers under SayNow. I'm a member of the SayNow Jonas Angels, and we help the boys find some really great messages from their fans around the world. Recently, us "Angels" were offered to start an official blog with SayNow. Unfortunately for this site, it's been a real struggle trying to juggle all three without devoting the proper amount of time to each. So, what I am saying is is that Kait & I will no longer be running this blog, but you're more than welcome to follow me over to the Jonas Angels blog and of course to Kait's Myspace.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





It definitely has been a great pleasure & so fun to share all of the Jonas news with you guys! I don't know how many faithful readers there are of you guys, but thanks for reading & checking us out! If you ever need a friend, I'm always here for ya! Just IM me at 'justlivefortoday' on AIM or send me a message on my Myspace!

Thanks so much guys & again, I'm so sorry!
♥♥♥♥♥V