Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom day updates...

Thanks to Kevin Jonas Online for posting loads of Wango Tango pics! Check out their site to see over 60 pictures of the boys rocking it out & being interviewed by KIIS FM.


Kait told me earlier that the boys had a set of 8 songs yesterday! She's not sure of the order (except that S.O.S. was last), but here are the songs that they performed.
thats just the way we roll
just friends
year 3000
take on me
hold on
goodnight and goodbye
when you look me in the eyes
s.o.s.




Also--thank you JB Music on Red Bull for uploading the Official Full-length Camp Rock "Play My Music" video.





Check out this new version of the We Rock video! I saw it on the Disney Channel earlier today & luckily someone else recorded it & uploaded it to YouTube! It is the Around the World Version.




Seems like the JB were the favorites at Wango Tango yesterday!
(There was another article about their performance, but there were too many mistakes, so I will not post it.)