Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'M BACK!!

Hey guys.. yesterday, Kait & I's email was HACKED! I don't know how or why, but I lost control of the email & blog for over 24 hours. Trust me, it was a very annoying experience! But, we're back so I hope you're ready for it! =]





The JB performed in Manchester earlier today!




Everyone's blogging about the boys' new video for "Burning Up."




Why are people STILL comparing the guys to Hanson?!




Yup, that's right! There are even more California dates posted for the Burning Up tour.




Found an article about the DC games which will be airing in July.




Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas were on E!s Daily 10 once again!





Be sure to vote for the guys for Yahoo's poll of "Which of these new summer shows are you most looking forward to watching?" ((It's in the bottom, right-hand corner.))
VOTE FOR CAMP ROCK!




Those boys were crazy hilarious on the Paul O'Grady show in London. Check it out!






♥V