Saturday, February 2, 2008

2 Down, 87613168 to go! =]

As I said yesterday, Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas have already kicked off their tour. Last night they were at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada. Today they'll perform two shows at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.

Last night the "Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour in 3D" premiered!
My friend & I are going Sunday night! We got to see that concert in person, so it'll be a different & unique experience to see it in 3D.

On Friday-the boys had an interview with radio station 104.7 KISS FM. Listen!

There is a CosmoGirl video where the brothers nab an award & Joe falls "on accident." Check it out!

Our favorite brothers posted a blog update on Myspace yesterday reminding Salt Lake City, Utah & El Paso, Texas fans to go to the Verizon Wireless stores to win free tickets & meet & greets for these concerts!

Ok--Keep checking out YouTube if you want to see what's goin' on in the tour! I'll have more updates when I find 'em!

♥V