Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grand Rapids, Michigan gets a taste of
the boys tonight during their concert!



"WYLMITE" is back down to the Number 9 spot on iTunes today... Let's get back at it & get it to NUMBER 1!!!


The boys posted the same "VOTE FOR TRL" bulletin on Myspace today.


I just heard on RadioDisney that our favorite brothers will be performing at the White House (again!) on March 24th!!! Keep lookin' here for more details!!


Also---are you wishing you could have the soundtrack to "Camp Rock" sometime soon??? Well-it will be released in stores on JUNE 10th!!! Check back here for details. I'll have some as soon as I get them!


Here is a video from yesterday's "Chevy Rocks the Future" event with the boys!!

There's also an a small article & picture located here.



I found a review/article of last night's performance in Minneapolis.


Another article, this one from Detroit, gives a little insight to the brothers' thoughts about their style of music.


ANNNND-another article =] done a while back, but just now being published, an interview with Kevin right after performing on "The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno."


Sorry if this is sloppy guys. I'm in a big rush---tonight is the opening of my school's musical, West Side Story, & I'm rushing to update for you all before I leave! I promise to upload those pictures from yesterday & make this neater later!
♥! V