Sunday, February 10, 2008

Exclusive Camp Rock Scene & Other Things =]

The boys will have a night off from the
"Look Me in the Eyes Tour."




Access Hollywood previewed a new scene from "Camp Rock," the DCOM that will premiere sometime this summer. Joseph sings in this clip !


Everytime I think I'm close to the heart
What it means to know just who I am

I think I've finally found a better place to start
Where no one ever seems to understand
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far?
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you




Don't forget about the boys POSSIBLY being on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, tonight at 8pm EST on ABC.


Also---there were a lot of news updates earlier this weekend. Please check below!



***UPDATE***
Click this ad to check out the boys' new campaign for "greener" cars. If you live in certain counties of California you can even win a performance by our favorite trio!



This is an old interview the boys did in October but I found it hilarious.



Also--- E! News Now with Ashlan Gorse did a small breakdown on the "WYLMITE" video. She even calls our dearest Kevin by... Paul! =]



♥V