Saturday, February 23, 2008

Detroit, Michigan gets a taste
of the JB tonight!



Keep up iTunes! The boys dropped a spot (#8) from yesterday which was 7th.. Let's break the top 5 & even better, #1 !!!!


An article from last night's show in Rosemont (Chicago area), Illinois can be found here.


There's not much goin' about the boys today in the media world. Of course if I find something, you can find it here immediately! =] Tonight I have another performance of West Side Story, so I'll be gone from 5-12ish. I promise to update if I find anything!!

♥V


This is one of my favorite pictures of the concert I attended exactly one week ago! You can take it if you want! Just be sure to remember it's from the "Look Me In The Eyes" Tour Stop in Evansville, Indiana at Roberts Stadium on February 16th, 2008. =]