Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The LMITE tour takes a stop in
Minneapolis, Minnesota this evening!




Just over an hour ago, the boys sent out a bulletin on Myspace. It's just a quick reminder to vote for "WYLMITE" on TRL! Remember to vote as much as you can! We want the boys to be #1!!! Click the picture below to vote.



Also-when I was visiting MTV.com I noticed the boys were the top choice of "Music Video Picks." Check it out! I thought that was pretty sweet!



I found another article that was a bit more in-depth about yesterday's "Chevy Rocks the Future" event in Buena Vista, California. If you read the article I published yesterday & didn't understand, maybe this will be better.

Apparently the boys will be making an appearance in 'DETAILS' magazine this month. Keep an eye out for it on newsstands! Here's a peek at the cover.

The boys are #8 on iTunes today! Keep up the great work, but we still need to get them to NUMBER 1!!!



♥V