Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a night OFF for the boys!



Found a small article about the boys' upcoming tour stop in Detroit, Michigan this Saturday. There is one misprint-Nick isn't 16 yet! Haha.


Like I said-if you want to check out any of the pictures from the JB concert I went to this past Saturday, check out my Facebook or Myspace!
((Here's only 1 out of 250+ I took!))


&& I just wanted to let you all know something I just realized... The boys played 20 songs during my concert!! 20! How ridiculous an amount of time, energy & effort! I could not appreciate them more! I love them!


**UPDATE**
In March, precisely the 11th, Walmart will be EXCLUSIVELY selling the "Hannah Montana 2: Best of Both Worlds Concert" (Includes DVD) including one track with Kevin, Joseph & Nicholas. However, it's stated that there will be backstage footage included... No word yet if the JB will be included in that. It may be worth buying!...?

♥V