Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's a stop in Louisville, Kentucky for our
favorite band of brothers tonight!



Right now the only info I have is that the boys are still only #8 on iTunes... We need to get them to Number ONE, so have all your friends go buy the single there! C'mon, I know we can do it!!

It's my last show of West Side Story today...=[ I'll be back later tonight for updates, though. =]

♥V


***UPDATE AT 4:49pm LA TIME***

The boys wrote a bulletin saying they had written a Myspace blog earlier this afternoon. Apparently there is a BIG surprise coming... I can't wait to find out what it is!!! Keep your eyes peeled!


Also-Joseph joined Robert from Rooney earlier today for one of Robert's video logs for YouTube. Check it out--it's pretty entertaining. =]




A source sent me this video--it's of a very little girl who met the JB & it's so precious. Kevin will be a GREAT father by the looks of this video =]. ((I rarely put in my opinion but this is one I think everyone will agree with!)) BEWARE: it may make you cry!



The boys just posted a bulletin on Myspace at 7:49 && they want us to......??


***UPDATE AT 8:04pm LA TIME***

Apparently Avril Lavigne has asked the boys to be an opening act for her on her own tour. I'm not sure how valid this is, but it was on PerezHilton. Check out the article & I will be keeping my eye on this. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD QUITE YET--I DON'T WANT TO START RUMORS, BUT RATHER WANTED YOU TO HEAR IT FIRST IF IT IS INDEED TRUE.